|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Why Periods SuckREASONS WHY PERIODS SUCK:
1. After sitting down for a while, you stand up and suddenly it feels like freaking Niagara falls.
2. You want to hit everyone...in the face...with a shovel.
3. You cry so much for random stupid reasons.
4. You crave random crap, that you don't own.
5. When someone corrects you, you feel like shoving a Wii remote down their throats.
6. When you lose at something, you scream "SCREW THIS" and walk away really angry.
7. You fall asleep...when you're not even that TIRED.
8. You feel like you want to just stab yourself 600 times in 'that' area.
9. You want to just shove a freaking towel up 'that' area.
10. NO white pants that week.
11. Remember that cute pair of undies you got? ruined. for. life.
12. Everybody is annoying, not matter WHAT they do, or say.
13. When you DON'T get to go to the bathroom, because your teacher says "no" you want to scream in their face, and say "I'M ON MY FREAKING PERIOD OKAY?".
14. Boys are 10x more annoying.
15. Those stupid- pad/tampo
Parenting for Sex AddictsThe half-day.
We are not those folks that need an occasion to try. And that’s what they call it, too. Trying. As if the very idea of it is taxing. It’s not taxing and we are not those people.
No. We do not go by some magical calendar. Schedules aren’t really our thing in general. That’d be too organized. Too stuffy. Too… I don’t know… too planned. And we’re not the type of people whom plan.
If we could—plan—our lives would be much different. I think. It’s hard to say because this is how we’ve always been.
Our very togetherness is a result of impulse. I’m almost certain that the amount of time it took us to decide to move in together was significantly shorter than the amount of time it took us to remember each other’s names. We might have had our first conversation moments after that first… what I mean to say is we didn’t plan. Because planning would have been much t
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More